Color: Brushed Nickel
- ❥TOP QUALITY PUMP- Liquid soap dispenser is made out of Solid Brass & plastic to stand the test of time. Strong, acid-resistance, corrosion-resistance durable and multi-layer finishing process, stunning looks.
- ❥LARGE VOLUME- The pump head large capacity (10.8 oz) bottle 3.15" nozzle so that dish soap can be pumped into the sink manufactured with quality materials works as a soap dispenser or as a lotion dispenser.
- ❥EASY TO INSTALL AND USE- Easy press dispenser offers an easy-dispensing mechanism. This soap dispenser is extremely easy to install in just a few short minutes, And simply remove the dispenser head and refill with liquid soap-you do not have to remove the bottle.
- ❥THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR YOUR SINK- Can be repeatedly used to add equipment soap hand sanitizer, shampoo, shower gel, etc. And perfect for any at home cleaning, cooking, or DIY uses. Helps reduce germs to prevent common sicknesses and disease.
- ❥Any issues of the soap dispenser, please don't hesitate contact us via amazon!We will be response you within 12hours
Details: [SPECIFICATIONS]-Body Material:Brass -Valve Type:Ceramic Disc Cartridge -Finish:Brushed Nickel -Installation Method:Surface-mounted -Hole Count:One [Package Includes] Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser Mounting hardware [Description]Perfect for liquid soap, lotion or liquid detergent Easy-push, self-priming soap dispenser Spout is ideal for dispensing onto sponge or directly into sink Brass pump-head, transparent bottle, brushed nickel finished. Acid-resistance, corrosion-resistance Simply pull-out the pump-head to refill with liquid soap[Fapully Brass Soap Dispenser Installation Guide]1.Insert the pump base through the mounting hole. Make sure the base is sitting on the rubber washer. 2. Install the rubber washer and lock nut from below. Tighten the lock nut tosecure the pump base. 3.Attach the plastic bottle to the base. Do not over tighten the bottle. 4.Fill bottle with liquid from the top. 5.Attach the tube to the pump body and insert the assembly into the pump base. 6.Prime the pump and it is ready to use. [Fapully copper Soap Dispenser Maintenance Guide]1.Only 5mins for installation. 2.Regular cleaning can prevent soap build up on pump head and body. 3.Use a mild detergent such as liquid dishwashing soap and warm water for cleaning. 4.Do not use abrasive / harsh chemical when cleaning the fixture as they will damage and dull the finish. 5.Test the cleaner on a small area before using on the entire surface. 6.Do not leave the cleaner on the fixture longer than necessary. 7.When using spray cleaners, spray first onto a soft cloth or sponge. Never spray directly onto the faucet as droplets can enter openings and gaps and cause damage. 8.After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaner residue.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches